Thursday, December 30, 2010

there is hope

Hi my name is Amy Dennler, I'm a young mom myself i have 3 little girls. I had my oldest daughter when i was 16. It was very hard at the time for me. My home life wasn't good and i hated to be home. Before i got pregnant i was always at party's and hanging out with friends i really didn't care what anyone told me to do. Then me and my boyfriend broke up so i had to move back to my moms. That didn't last long maybe a month and then i ended up pregnant and in foster care. It was very hard and i had know clue what to do or  how to tell my foster parents that i was. I did tell them and I went to a school for pregnant teens everything was looking good. That didn't last for me the more pregnant i got the more everyone wanted to know what i wanted to do. I told my mom i was keeping my baby,I told my sister i was and she told me i was going to fail my life and my baby's life she didn't want me to keep baby. I told her that if i put my baby up that i would have a reason to want to do something with my life. i told the same to my foster parents they told me i should put her up to. I couldn't do that i needed this baby to help me change my life she did I'm very proud to be her mother. she helped me not to be the mother that i had growing up.

So to all you young moms out there i want you to know you can do it. its hard but mothers are strong

No comments:

Post a Comment